From: Dr. Steve G. Jones, Ed.D (Clinical Hypnotherapist, President of the American Alliance of Hypnotists & Member of the Board of Directors of the American Lung Association)
Let me tell you a quick story: Siddhartha Shakyamuni was from a noble family in India. One day, he began asking questions, questions that didn’t have any clear answers.
Questions like, why do people die? What is suffering?
He set out to find the answers himself. And for years, he meditated endlessly seeking the answers to his questions.
And the answers came to him.
From that moment on, after his Enlightenment, he became one with the Earth and the Universe. He learned to live in the present, unfettered by the burdens that society has created for him. Siddhartha was from then on called Buddha, meaning “the Enlightened One”.
Twenty five hundred years after Siddhartha Shakyamuni’s Enlightenment, millions of people are still finding inner peace and the answers to their questions through Zen Meditation.
Zen meditation is NOT a religion or a strict set of beliefs.
Rather, it is a way of living, feeling and thinking that focuses one’s energies on the present, rather than your worries, anxieties, fears and anger.
Negative emotions take a toll on us on a daily basis and what is unfortunate about our modern circumstances is that we are often conditioned to think that these negative emotions are necessary to succeed in life.
We often hear people say “no pain, no gain!”
Well what if I tell you that people who really succeed in what they do, whether their area is in building wealth or in spirituality, are not interested in feeling worried, anxious or stressed?
The answer is: there is no secret. They have ceased from being drowned in negativity and they simply did what they wanted to do. If you do what they did, you would be in the same position as them, plain and simple.
There is no mystery or secret to happiness, contentment and inner peace. If you build a house, brick by brick, everyday, it doesn’t matter what you think about the activity. If you keep doing it, you will build a house.
But of course, there is always a right way of doing things.
And that’s what my program is all about – it will show you how you can use Zen Meditation properly to release all those negative thoughts and emotions, so you can pass through the fog that modern living has created for each one of us.
You have to remember that this fog of negativity, which affects our mind, body and spirit, is not part of us.
While most people have trouble separating themselves from the things that create stress for them, like money, work and careers, there is a way to do it.
Zen Meditation is an invitation to a new life – a new life where you can appreciate yourself and others around you without the stresses of modern existence.
Countless individuals can attest to the benefits of Zen Meditation.
It can really help you understand many areas of your life more clearly, whether your problem area is love & relationships, work, studying – it doesn’t matter what challenges you face.
Zen Meditation works because it frees you from the thoughts and emotions that hold you back.
In the end, you will be amazed at how clearly you can see everything happening in your life. Stress and anxiety will become meaningless, because you will learn to see and feel life in a new light.
Imagine yourself succeeding more in what you want to do, because you are no longer chained by your anxieties and all those emotions that prevent you from reaching your full potential as a human being.
Zen Meditation also offers health benefits that have been acknowledged by mainstream medicine and the world of alternative medicine.
Here are just a few of the health benefits of Zen Meditation:
* FOR DEPRESSION & ANXIETY DISORDERS – Zen Meditation teaches people how to breathe deeply, in a smooth, gentle rhythm. As such, Zen Meditation can help people with depression and anxiety disorders.
* FOR STRESS - Zen Meditation provides a way for people to de-stress naturally, without drugs, expensive services or specialized equipment. Say goodbye to chronic stress.
* FOR TRAUMA & SURGERY -Zen Meditation offers deep relaxation if done correctly. People who have experienced physical trauma, surgery or other unfortunate events can benefit greatly, since deep relaxation eases pain and enhances bodily healing.
* FOR SLEEPING PROBLEMS – Having problems sleeping soundly at night? Zen Meditation can help you. Regular meditation has been found to improve sleep quality.
Even cancer survivors who are recuperating from chemotherapy and other cancer treatments have shown that they have reported improved sleep with the help of alternative treatments such as meditation.
With meditation, the dependence on sleeping pills and similar drugs can be reduced or eliminated completely, if one wishes to.
* FOR PAIN – Zen Meditation allows people to control chronic pain, whether it is post-operation related or due to a chronic condition, such as diabetes, rheumatism, etc.
I want you to have all the benefits of Zen Meditation, because there really is no reason for you to not experience something as healthy and spiritually uplifting as Zen Meditation.
Let me introduce you to…
Dr. Steve G. Jones, Ed.D
I value your time as much as mine, which is why I focused only on the most essential and useful concepts in Zen Meditation and combined them in my special Start Zen audio course.
No other course on the market has a clearer approach to Zen Meditation than the Start Zen audio course. The course is compressed in an easy to understand form that you can listen to at home, at the beach or even in your car while driving to work. Everything has been done to ensure that you will appreciate and enjoy every learning moment of this course.
* THE STORY OF SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA – Discover the life story of Shakyamuni Buddha and how he became the Enlightened One through Zen Meditation. Shakyamuni Buddha decided one day to “ask himself” the most difficult questions of his time – and he found the answers through meditation.
* DISCOVERY OF THE BUDDHIST LINEAGE – After Enlightenment, Shakyamuni Buddha began teaching meditation to people he could trust… How he did it can be found in this module of Start Zen.
* LEARN ABOUT THE BUDDHAS IN AMERICA – Zen meditation or even Buddhism as a formal set of beliefs is not exclusive to any country or race – it is for everyone, regardless of belief, race or ethnicity.
* DISCOVER THE NATURE OF THE PROBLEM – Find out what the real problems are in our modern way of living – you will be surprised how some things that seem rewarding or beneficial may actually be harmful to our physical, mental and spiritual selves.
* DISCOVER THE NATURE OF THE SOLUTION – Zen Meditation does not provide instant answers to life’s problems – because it can accomplish so much more than that. Meditation can change the way you face life’s challenges, making you stronger than ever to succeed and build the life that you want.
* BUDDHISHM AND SITTING: STARTING TO SIT – Zen Meditation begins when a person learns to just sit, without expectations, goals or too much thought in what one is doing. This part of the module will show you how to approach the sitting part of the meditation properly, so you will reap the maximum benefits of the activity.
* LAYING DOWN THE PROPER FOUNDATION – Zen meditation isn’t something that can be mastered overnight. It requires a lot of patience and hard work too, even if it just involves sitting.
This part of Module 2 shows you how to begin meditating in small, achievable steps. An important concept, “Sitting Hard”, is also discussed in relation to the usual problems encountered when a person is just beginning his journey with Zen Meditation.
* KEY RULES OF THUMB TO REMEMBER – Zen Meditation requires a different kind of thinking and reasoning in order to work; it does not follow what the modern world would consider the ‘standard’ way of doing things.
As such, it is important for everyone who is starting out with Zen Meditation to adapt a particular mode of thinking during meditation. Because if you don’t, you will encounter some degree of resistance, and this resistance will manifest perhaps in your thoughts and even in your emotions toward the meditation.
* DISCOVER SITTING SUPPORTS – The art of Zen Meditation has been around for thousands of years. That is why it is of small wonder that the art has also produced different equipment that will help people meditate in a more stable manner.
Stability and comfort are two of the most important considerations in meditation when you are just starting out. The proper equipment will help you achieve an optimum position for meditating.
* POSITIONING THE BODY – Meditating is more than just sitting, though sitting in a chair can also be used for this activity. There are many schools of thought as to what kind of sitting position and posture should be adopted during Zen Meditation. I will discuss the most popular sitting positions and postures so you can choose the best one.
* POSITIONING THE LEGS – This part of the module will tell you how you can safely position your legs to achieve a Half Lotus Position, a Full Lotus Position and so on.
* POSITIONING THE REST OF THE BODY – Discover how posture can affect your meditation and how you can position your arms, hands, legs and back to achieve the perfect position for increased focus during meditation.
* DISCOVER THE ZAZEN CHECKLIST AND ITS IMPORTANCE – The Zazen checklist provides a step by step guide as to how you can use the various positions in Zen Meditation to your full advantage.
* BREATHING – Proper breathing is essential to meditation. This is one of the most important concepts in Buddhism in general: one can choose to do something regardless of what one feels but one must know first how to perform the task properly. This section of the module will show you how proper breathing can be attained during meditation.
* BREATHING IN ZAZEN – The final part of Module 3 will guide you to your first meditative experience, using all of the steps and guidelines mentioned earlier in the audio course.
* THE IMPORTANCE OF COMMUNITY – Buddhism and Zen Meditation were meant to be shared and practiced with other people. This part of Module 4 explains the importance of fostering a bond with a group or community that practices Zen Meditation, too.
* PRACTICING IN A GROUP – Meditating alone is one thing; but practicing the ancient art of Zen Meditation with a group of like-minded people is another thing. Let this part of the module show you how exciting meditation can be if you have the healthy support of a Zen Meditation group.
* INTENSIVE TRAINING PERIOD IN A ZEN MONASTERY – Ready to experience a deeper practice of Zen Meditation? Then you might be interested in joining a Zen Monastery for a short period of time (it can be days, weeks or a few months). This part of Module 4 will show you what it is like to be in a Zen Monastery, so you would know exactly what to expect when you join one yourself.
* SESSHIN: THE ART OF ADAPTING ONES PRACTICE TOA A GROUP – Once you join a Zen Monastery or Zen group, Sesshin is second to the last step before total harmony among members of the community can be achieved. Learn how Sesshin can help you grow as a person and how your own practices can help benefit others in the group or community.
* REALIZING THE HARMONY – The final step is harmony or harmonizing with your community or group. This part of Module 4 provides an explanation of how harmony is finally achieved and what the implications are to you and to the members of the community.
Along with four complete Start Zen audio modules (120 minutes), I will also include this Special Edition Platinum Hypnosis Recording, which was designed to complement and enhance your experience with Zen Meditation. Regularly sold for $79.95, it now comes free for a very limited time only, with the Start Zen audio course.
I’m not going to hide the fact that other products and references out there are far more expensive than the complete learning package I’m offering right now, which comes with the free Special Platinum Hypnosis Recording.
Sure, you can listen to audio CDs and read physical books that cover all the topics I covered in my Start Zen audio course (which includes Zazen, the history of Buddhism and Zen Meditation, proper application of meditation techniques, etc.)
But how much will you be spending on audio CDs and books?
Zen Meditation audio CD (music only) – $20
Beginner’s guide to Zen Meditation – $30
History of Buddhism – $40
Meditation CD – $18
Yes Steve, I want my Start Zen audio course and bonus audio now!
If you have any questions, comments, or feature requests, Contact Us